A school in Tunbridge Wells are looking for a One to One Teaching Assistant to work on a temporary basis starting ASAP until the end of the academic year. This position would be working from Monday to Fridays.
As a One to One teaching Assistant you would be working with a child with ADHD and behaviour issues. This child also needs support with interaction, communication and language and does have SEMH needs.About you:
- To be someone who has experience in supporting children with a range of additional needs.
- To be able to support children with challenging behaviours.
- To be a kind, nurturing, patient and supportive individual.
- To be someone who has a flexible and creative approach.
- Someone with the ability to adapt to the child's needs.
- To be confident and resilient.
- To support the learning and development of the child.
- To support the independence and confidence of the child.
- To monitor and support the assessment of the child's development.
- Ensuring to share information and development to appropriate professionals and team in relation to the child.
- To carry out interventions and activities with the child to support their learning and development.
- To support the child's interests to build upon their learning.
- To implement effective behaviour management.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do get in touch today!Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).