Head of Online Trading / Head of eCommerce
Skills - eCommerce, Multi-Channel, Digital, Trading, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, UX, Head of Ecommerce, Online Trading, Trend analysis, P&L, Web Trading, Strategy, Web Trading, Online Trading, Web Merchandising, multi-Channel Sales, SEO, Budget, web analytics, MVT / AB testing, Google Analytics,
Location - WFH (London or Northampton some office based work require 20%)
£(phone number removed) plus Car allowance, extensive Benefits
We are looking for a Head of eCommerce / Head of Digital Trading for a well know brand that is evolving it eCommerce offering. This is a new Snr Management role within the ecommerce and Digital team. As the Head of Ecommerce / Head of Online Trading will be responsible for continued trading / Revenue growth across western Europe, UK, Germany, Spain Italy, Portugal, Greece, with 5 Web Trading Managers from each region reporting into this role with responsibility of 14 eCom eCom Traders and eCom Specialist .
As head of ecommerce / Trading You will be 2nd in command of the ecommerce offering working closely with the award-winning Director of eCommerce and digital. The Head of Digital Trading will lead the trading strategy and implementation to drive sales and profit for all of my clients markets in Western Europe; UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece. Ecommerce growth is to be achieved through both B2C and representative ecommerce. You will be accountable for the digital revenue, profit target and aggressive YOY growth across all 6 markets
* Lead 4 trading teams across 6 markets to achieve revenue, profit and growth plans. Significantly growing ecommerce revenue as a % of total business across both rep ecommerce and b2c channels. Leading by example, drive a fast paced, agile team with a hunger for sales, delivering and exceeding targets.
* Working closely with the ecommerce director to develop and agree a strategy by market and then implement successfully ensuring appropriate buy in from all relevant stakeholders
* Ensure a data led and measurement culture is in place across all teams. Building strategy and decisions on the back of data, customer insight and thorough testing where possible.
* Work collaboratively with the Category teams for a joined-up strategy by channel and category using customer insight and data to validate recommendations
* Work closely with the head of digital marketing to ensure appropriate traffic plans are in place by market and by category
* Manage effective working relationships across the business - specifically but not exclusively with Commercial Marketing, Global DigIT, the field and external agencies
* Will manage a team of 14 including line manager
* is a great opportunity to join a very exciting and well know brand with a numerous opportunities for progression and advancement. If you are a Head of Trading / Head of eCom and are looking for a challenge to help define the trading / ecommerce strategy across Western Europe than this is the opportunity for you. WHF and Flexi hours on offer but some travel to Office will be required when things return to the new Normal