A well-known career site business is lookign for an experienced Head of Demand Generation to drive our customer growth strategy.
An expert in B2B acquisition and retention strategies, you will work with multiple teams to deliver customer centric, multi-channel marketing campaigns, which nurture high-fit prospects into customers, and retain them for the long term.
You will be data-driven with a test and learn approach based upon comprehensive reporting being at the heart of how you operate. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for Demand Generation, continuously aiming to raise the bar by implementing campaigns to meet business goals.Key details about what the role will be doing:
- Develop best-in-class, scalable acquisition and retention strategies to deliver accelerated growth against revenue targets
- Develop innovative marketing programs that manage the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity
- Define a clear strategy and associated targets for all demand generation tasks, aligning to our business needs.
- Work with relevant stakeholders, to manage and optimise the performance of all demand tasks generation delivering a positive ROI and meeting business goals.
- Effectively manage the demand generation budget.
- Proficient in ABM, outreach, performance, social, email, content syndication, and events
- Measure and analyse performance regularly, adjusting tactics as required to ensure results are achieved and goals are exceeded.
- Make data led recommendations as to how we can improve our approach to demand generation
- Proven experience of working within a Demand Generation capacity in a B2B organisation
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Proven and demonstrable leadership experience
- Experienced in cross functional working and managing third-party suppliers
- Proven experience with multi-channel marketing strategies, tactics, and tools