Global Product Manager / Global Product Director / Global Category Manager - Gynae MIS solutions
* Base Salary £65-100k with up to 40% Bonus and package
* Home based with significant international travel
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic R&D focused company that has a reputation for developing, manufacturing and distributing disruptive, cutting edge, surgical solutions for gyanecological procedures. With over 40 years' experience the company prides itself on delivering significant clinical and commercial benefit through its pioneering product range. This role will see the appointed person work hand in hand with the senior leadership team and offer fantastic career development opportunities moving forward.
* Market leader in MIS gynae solutions
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Hugely ambitious company - dynamic time in company history
* Close to $80 million revenue
* Circa 100 employees
Company Product Portfolio -
A comprehensive suite of MIS gynae solutions covering hysteroscopy visualisation, Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, cervical amputation and retraction systems.
The Global Product Manager / Category Manager - Gynae MIS solutions will have total product ownership and be responsible for both Upstream and Downstream marketing activities and full commercialisation of their product portfolio.
Internal relationships - MD, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Professional Education.
External relationships - KOLs, Advocacy Networks, Distributor Network
The Global Product Manager will be responsible all product management tasks including competitor analysis, new product development, product placement, promotional development and overall deliver of message relating to the portfolio. This position involves significant strategy focused work and is not simply implementing a strategy. Proven ability and success in UPSTREAM marketing is KEY -
* Establish the strategy for market segmentation, pricing, USPs, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products across key distributor channels globally.
* Develop and execute go-to-market strategies while working closely with operations, R&D, sales, and other departments as appropriate.
* Develop and manage the product development roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
* Drive product and project development process through generation of ideas, identifying gaps in the product portfolio, defining market specifications and new product introductions.
* Lead change control initiatives for product and process improvements that will positively impact the product category through sales growth or margin improvements.
* Develop relationships with key suppliers, industry bodies and KOLs.
* Undertake continuous market-surveillance, including competitor analysis market trends and changing customer needs.
* Work closely with the MD to deliver effective Product Management programmes that allow Distributors to effectively increase sales in their region.
* Proven experience in a senior Product Management role
* Proven experience and success in both UPSTREAM and DOWNSTREAM marketing
* Ideally with experience of the Gynae market - open to high quality candidates with tranferable skills from other surgical Product marketing disciplines.
* Candidates who have an interest / ability in the technical aspects of products / product development are of particular interest.
* A clinical background is advantageous.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
* Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally.
* Detail-oriented and process-driven, with expertise making data-driven decisions.
* Positive problem-solving mindset, with the ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability and desire to work in a challenging fast-paced environment