Welcome to Idealogy! We're thrilled you're considering working with us. You'll be part of a friendly, fast-paced, creative, fun and inspiring team, delivering super-effective campaigns and collateral to our wonderful family of clients. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
We're looking to hear from Senior Account Managers or very strong Account Managers ready for a step up, who have managed integrated digital projects and have a good knowledge and experience of working on b2b accounts.
You'll be a natural host. You'll be able to engage and communicate well with senior marketeers, finance folk, creatives and project managers alike. You'll have a solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and trends, have plenty of experience managing your own clients, and be able to work well independently and as part of the wider team.
And of course, as well as having exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills, seamless campaign delivery within budget will be second nature to you. We're also not frightened about reviewing how our clients are performing!
So, fancy managing true international clients in a range of sectors? Ready to flex your skills and ensure internal teams deliver above and beyond client expectations?
This is a full time position based from either of Idealogy's locations in Southampton or Milford on Sea, and we are happy to consider remote and hybrid working if the candidate is happy to travel to clients and 'the office' as the need arises. Key responsibilities
- Regular communication and liaison with clients
- Overall management of clients' projects, campaigns and budgets
- Generating accurate commercial reports and client status notifications
- Organising and communicating client feedback
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Using experience and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Delivering agreed commercial objectives for selected accounts
- Increasing customer loyalty by delivering great service
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to apply
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Private healthcare, generous holiday, pension scheme and more (let's leave something to talk about when we meet you)
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your current salary and why you are the right fit for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.