Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with one of the top FMCG clients based in Newcastle, who are now looking to recruit across both Retail and Ecommerce.The Role
Reporting into the Account Controller, the roles involve managing a grocery account for the business alongside one or two other major accounts. The role requires a driven and ambitious Account Manger who can develop & deliver robust commercial plans, whilst possessing the core skills to manage key internal and external stakeholders. Experience of online accounts as well as bricks and mortar would be beneficial.
The role will require an elevated level of internal interaction, networking and cross functional team engagement to ensure alignment and transparency at all levels of plans, progression, success & challenges.Role Summary
Knowledge & Skills
- Full ownership of both the internal and external P&L
- Experienced in formulating and executing Joint Business Plans (JBP's), with the ability to flex and optomise the customer proposition to obtain the desired outcome.
- Ensuring that the brand is represented and maintained consistently throughout with an indepth understanding of channels, customer and competitive landscape.
- Influence internal marketing & brand teams to identify opportunities (product or marketing) within or adjacent categories that the brands have the potential to expand in.
- Progression of market share performance through execution of joint business plans, category thought leadership, implementation of NPD, maximise range review opportunities, define plans by retailer formats, align marketing plans.
- Strong Commercial and analytical skills with full P&L understanding
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce/Retail environment and willingness to further develop these skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Persistent, tenacious and resilient
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment
A location in the North of the UK is preferable but can be flexible is some travel from the NW or Yorkshire is possible. This role would really suit an individual early in their national accounts experience with some exposure to grocery and/or ecomm.