We are looking for an entrepreneurial, versatile Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
with considerable experience across both the Corporate and Technology sectors to join a growing team at a mid-size global PR agency.
This team has tech at its heart but also services clients in the purpose/sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) arenas. This role would therefore suit an ambitious 'hybrid' PR professional with both technology/product and corporate reputation/CSR experience.
As the agency continues to grow and expand the practice, they are looking at sectors and growth areas differently. Beyond (and including) 'classic' tech the team is increasingly working with - and targeting - clients in sectors including climate innovation, AI & the Internet of Things, Food Innovation and Transportation. Experience in these sectors would be an advantage (though not essential).
You will have the infrastructure and resources of a big network as well as the support of an ambitious senior team, to own and develop pieces of work in collaboration with colleagues in London and around the world. Of prime importance will be your leadership role on a large consumer electronics brand, a recent win and one with growth potential.The Opportunity:
- You'll be a founding member of this new offer helping to shape its future from the start.
- Reporting into a SAD, you will be a point of contact for clients, and a pivotal member of the practice working alongside senior and junior team members.
- You will take an active role on key pieces of business - a leading consumer electronics brand and TelCo brand. The consumer electronics brand is a new win for the agency and involves leading a hub and spoke model across six EMEA markets with the UK as lead.
- You'll have an understanding of hub and spoke EMEA PR campaigns in multiple markets, setting European strategy and delivering consistency and excellence across a networked team
- Ideally, you'll have done this for a major tech brand/platform and will have experience of targeting consumer, business and some B2B media.
- You'll have an in depth understanding of classic tech PR staples including product launches and reviews, thought leadership, sponsorship and major event support such as MWC and CES
- You'll also be looking to expand your remit beyond technology, into progressive and burgeoning tech related sectors (as listed above)
- Creative and passionate about communications; organised when it comes to driving day-to-day campaigns as well as events, and confident managing junior team members
- An excellent communicator and a strong writer
- Commercially minded, ensuring work is correctly budgeted
- Enjoy taking part in new business activities
- A cross-agency collaborator; willing and able to make a proactive effort to connect and work alongside peers in other teams across the agency and group
Thank you so much for your application, we'll let you know within 10 working days if you have been shortlisted. If you don't hear from us, we're sorry, due to the volume of applicants, it's impossible to respond to all, but do follow our company page for all new role alerts.