We are a fast-growing full-service agency and technology company. We are dedicated to working in healthcare and partner with customers to improve the lives of patients.
Technology is the backbone of our organisation. We pride ourselves on our expertise and the value we create for our customers. We have created and continue to run several software platforms and services for our customers
We are looking for brilliant account handlers to join our customer success team during this exciting time of growth and opportunity.
This Account Executive / Account Manager / Junior Account Manager / Customer Success Lead role focuses on supporting and engaging with our lovely clients and internal teams to achieve this. We are looking for genuine self-starters- those who are willing and able to pick up a project and run with it. Typical projects tend to revolve around digital marketing, such as websites, apps, social media and emails through to some of the more advanced projects like enterprise technology platforms.
• Be a point of contact and reference for our clients to maintain core project communications and workflow
• Project manage projects from inception, brief, through development to go live.
• Running well-organized meetings with purpose, alongside timely and accurate follow-ups.
• Administration such as meeting notes and reports.
• Budget and Financial management.
• Manage financial spreadsheets.
• Create statements of work for projects
• Produce status reports.
• Work with a range of teams and departments, as well as with external colleagues and clients to deliver tasks or projects.
• Taking ownership of a wide variety of tasks and deliver them.
• Self-starter- we place a lot of emphasis on trusting you to progress projects and lead them as you see fit, with appropriate support as required.
• Builds relationships - interacts well with all colleagues, suppliers, and is able to build effective professional relationships with clients.
• Drives results - keep commitments and is consistently reliable. Displays drive, enthusiasm, and a passion for the role and its responsibilities.
• Exhibits professional excellence - continually monitors all personal output to ensure it is of consistently high quality, despite day-to-day pressures. Exhibits a strong sense of satisfaction in delivering tasks to the best of own ability. Respects customers and colleagues.
• Maintains professional demeanor - presentable, shows good service, is overly helpful to clients and responds quickly.
• Communicates effectively - uses multiple communication channels to present information effectively given the situation (e.g. email, phone, written work, presentations, 1:1). Able to create a range of reports, proposals, and budget documentation, with support where needed. Is able to articulate ideas and is personable.
• Research skills - Able to conduct desk research, i.e. to research competitor activity.
• Numeracy - Able to understand, interpret and use numerical data.
• Software skills - Ability to work seamlessly across multiple software tools - MS Office, Apple, G-Suite, Basecamp, Jira.
• Strategic thinking - Stays current on business issues, trends, and technological advances. Takes an active interest in the relevant industry, regularly reviews magazines, websites, and industry-related information.
If you are ambitious, personable, looking to learn, have a demonstrable interest in healthcare, and are ready to push and challenge yourself, then get in touch.
***No agencies please***