We are always looking to people who can add to our great culture and bring new and diverse experiences to the table. We work in an open, fun, flexible and collaborative environment.
Teamspirit is a full-service communications agency that partners with some of the most exciting financial and professional service businesses in the UK and further afield; from the newest money-saving apps to household names with an international footprint.
We believe in giving our team the tools they need to learn, and allowing you to develop your career in the way that suits you. Whatever you want from your professional future, we can help you transform it for the better. ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you an experienced account handler that's looking to take on more responsibility and fast track your career progress? If so, this could be the perfect job for you.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation and delivery of a broad range of integrated communications projects on behalf of your clients - everything from one off pieces off content to fully integrated marketing campaigns and brand identity refreshes.
You'll need to combine strategic insight and understanding of target audiences with a 'roll up your sleeves' attitude to getting things done, all while providing clients with excellent service and delivering outstanding creative work. Your role specifically will require you to undertake the following on behalf of clients:
- Ensure day-to-day communication with all clients, attending meetings and producing accurate contact reports.
- Implementation of creative solutions to satisfy the strategic and creative requirements of client briefs including the development of creative briefs.
- Working with the planning team to ensure an insight led approach is at the heart of all projects, and really getting under the skin of your audience.
- Project management of all work, ensuring that it is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure efficient production processes are implemented, liaising with Teamspirit studio and client as appropriate.
- Evaluate creative work with reference to the brief and on its own merits. Your ideas and creative spark will be very much welcomed.
- Measurement and samples - ensure the results (and any samples) from campaigns are collected and appropriately filed to be used on future campaigns.
- It's desirable to have 1 - 2 years experience of working in an agency as the role will require someone to hit the ground running
- Ideally, some B2B or financial services experience or passion for the sector.
- Will have established a good understanding of digital, design, marketing, production techniques and agency systems & procedures.
- Someone who puts relationships at the heart of what they do - this is a people business
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done - a solutions finder
- Strong organisational skills to ensure smooth flow of work through agency.
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities.
- Ability to motivate colleagues and clients.
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
We're very proud of our people-first culture and are 100% committed to providing an environment where each and every employee feels empowered to be themselves and thrive every day. In terms of benefits we provide everything you would expect - profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and volunteer days.
Great minds don't think alike. We are committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email us.
**Please note that due to an expected high number of applications, only those successful at this time will be contacted**