Fully flexible on home working
An exciting opportunity due to exceptional growth for a Senior Account Manager to join a dedicated, creative, and innovative Advertising agency. Working with health and biopharmaceutical innovators around the world, taking on a collective approach.
The team and company flourish on creativity, partnership, and passion to develop themselves and each other. They are a friendly, enthusiastic, and empathetic company that understands the importance of success is down to the happiness of their staff. Truly offering growth and development to ensure both the business and employees evolve. Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Extensive healthcare communications experience within an agency
- Ability to coordinate multiregional client teams
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Organised with outstanding time management
- High level of attention to detail
- Proofreading skills
- Proactive mindset
- Friendly and effective communicator when managing and mentoring the team
This is an entrepreneurial, hardworking, and fun environment with a collaborative and friendly outlook. This is an opportunity to thrive and develop and to make a real difference.
If you want to make a difference and hear more about this role please get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.