We are looking to recruita proactiveand enthusiasticAccount Managerto joinourspecialist PublicAffairspractice. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a rapidly expanding client base across the most exciting sectors in the industry.
TheBrands2LifePublicAffairsteam is growingrapidly,and this role will play a vital role in supporting and driving that growth.Youwill have the opportunity to workwith clientswho are involved inthe mosthigh-profileissuesofthe dayincluding building corporate profiles at COP26, driving innovations inthehealth tech anddiagnostics sector,and shaping the future of regulation intech. With the Government focused on each of these sectors, there has never been a more interesting time to workon theseissuesas part of a growing and dynamic team!
You will shape powerful stories, execute winning communication strategies, andmaintain a networkofstakeholderrelationshipsforhigh profile clients in sectors that are criticalbothin the UK andGlobally.As part ofour wider corporateand marketingcommunications offering, you willalsohave the opportunity todevelop widercommunications skillswith a fantastic range of clients.
The ideal candidate willhave:
- Experienceofworking in a dedicatedPublicAffairs team within a forward thinking, integrated agency
- Worked fora range of clients from start-ups to multinationalblue chipcompanies
- Experienceofworkingwith clients in thetechnologysector(health careandenvironment andsustainabilityexperiencebeneficial)
- Experienceworkingin Westminster(beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strongclient management skills
- An abilityto buildstrong and effectivebusinessand stakeholderrelationships
- Experienceofsupporting and driving new business activity
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as a motivatedself-starter
In return, we willoffer you regular training (both internal and external), long-term career development opportunities, a fantastic working environmentand very competitive benefits!
Brands2Life is 'the agency for the brands transforming our world'. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020,majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multipleawardsincluding, PRWeek's and PRCA's 'Large agency of the Year', and in May 2021, were #1 in thePRWeek Tech League Tablesfor the second year running. Defined by Provoke Media as 'one of the decade's defining UK agencies'.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Laura firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us email@example.com.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.