Account Manager - EMEA Publisher & Platform
LondonAbout Oracle Data Cloud
ODC brings together market leading advertising and web technology capabilities under one roof. Digital targeting, measurement and verification solutions enable our customers to make more informed decisions which leads to better business outcomes.
We give marketers the data and tools needed for every stage of the marketing journey, from audience planning to pre-bid brand safety, contextual relevance, viewability confirmation, fraud protection, and ROI measurement. Oracle Data Cloud combines the leading technologies and talent from Oracle's acquisitions of AddThis, BlueKai, Crosswise, Datalogix, Grapeshot, and Moat.Job Description
The Account Manager, Measurement will be responsible for driving client success across a portfolio of publisher clients, using Oracle Data Cloud Platform products such as the Moat and Contextual Intelligence. A successful candidate will gain a deep understanding of client business objectives and partner to develop strategies and solutions that get results. They will optimally communicate and form relationships externally across client business units, departments, agencies, and consultancies as well as partner closely with internal teams across technical integrations, onboarding, sales, and product to ensure client success.
Candidate must have experience independently managing clients and being responsible for supporting and building those accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position ODC products within a competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention rates. About the Opportunity
- Build client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and great experience with our technology
- Work in partnership with sales leads to identify upsell opportunities
- Review and monitor measurement and contextual data, proactively surfacing insights and building reports and presentations to share with clients
- Onboarding and training new clients
- Producing and delivering client Quarterly Business Reviews
- Liaise with ODC Marketing team to contribute to social media, blogs and marketing collateral
- Serve as main point of contact for client discussions by email, phone, and in person
- Collaborate with the Moat and Grapeshot engineering and integrations teams to create a positive client experience
- Become an expert on ODC technology strengths and capabilities
- Represent the Account Management team at industry events
- Represent ODC at hosted client events
About the Team
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent
- Prefer 3 years of account management or client services experience in digital advertising or advertising technology.
- Background experience with ad serving platforms, ad servers, data and audience management platforms.
- Clear and professional written and phone communication
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Contain an analytical mindset
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience
- High-impact learning culture: free access to online learning platform and regular in-house training sessions and tech talks
- We provide fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
NB All team members are working from home during the pandemic.