PR Account Manager (Corporate)Competitive salary + benefitsAbout Rostrum
Rostrum is an award-winning PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services.
At Rostrum, we position our clients as influential thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market. We achieve this goal by combining our deep industry knowledge of the sectors we serve with unrivalled media relationships and a commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Rostrum puts a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We've created a comprehensive training plan that includes internal and external courses as well as interactive sessions provided by guest speakers and industry experts. We also do monthly, six-monthly and yearly appraisals to develop SMART goals, so that everyone can progress and pursue their individual career ambitions.About the Account Manager role
Rostrum is looking for an Account Manager to join our financial services or corporate team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for building strong client relationships and implementing a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press. Our Account Managers produce high quality press materials and help manage any crises that arise. You will be key to ensuring that all deadlines are met, commitments to clients are fulfilled and positive results are achieved.
The Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Proven experience within B2B PR or corporate communications at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level (or in house equivalent)
- High level of knowledge of distribution channels and audience preferences
- People management experience
- Strong use of social media tools
- Highly skilled in building relationships with clients and the media
- Strong awareness and interest in national and international current events and developments within fields of economics, finance, politics, technology and culture
- Awareness of best practice for managing crisis communications
In return, the Account Manager can expect:
- A highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to work from home, if/when desired
- A defined contribution pension scheme with Royal London
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus additional days off from Christmas Eve through to New Year's Day
- An extra day of paid holiday to celebrate your birthday, and another to celebrate your Rostrum anniversary
- Unlimited Paid Holiday after three years
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Monthly allowance to spend on wellbeing
- Allowance to set up home office /working from home
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please click 'apply now', or contact our Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on for more information