Here's the chance to join a creative and culturally led international agency with multiple offices worldwide. They are looking for an Influencer Account Manager to work across some of their most important clients sitting within the sports, entertainment and lifestyle fitness spaces. You will focus on delivering creative and strategic integrated campaign activations and social content led projects, while working with a solid communications team.The Job
- Be the main point of contact for your client accounts, providing hands on advice and recommendations in line with campaign briefs
- Devise and manage influencer marketing campaigns, from planning and execution to post campaign analysis for campaigns
- Use planning tools such as Gorkana, influencer ID, Captiv8.
- Provide campaign evaluations and analysis in line with KPIs
- Manage a team of junior influencer marketers, providing training and knowledge
- Work with the talent team, proposing relevant talent for the campaign for your influencer campaign
- Manage and create in depth campaign timelines
- Manage a junior team of execs while supporting senior team members
- Excellent knowledge of various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tik Tok, Clubhouse & Snapchat
***Must be fully immersed in the world of influencers and ideally have an interest in sports/football***Essentials
- Solid account and client management experience, ideally within the sports sector
- Excellent knowledge of latest social media, digital and influencer trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent writer with superb attention to detail
- Fresh thinking and innovative approach, strategic thinker!
Please apply here or feel free get in touch with me at Kendal@sumo.london or DM me for more info!