We are looking for an experienced, results-focused, AM, for an independent, creative comms agency with international presence. The clients all sit within the lifestyle space, and are household names you will definitely have heard of.
This is a buzzing, young, ambitious agency and as such they are looking for someone who is confident, can hold their own, if you like a more corporate, heads-down culture, this isn't the place for you.
Previous experience working within large inter-agency teams is welcome, as is working on European and UK focused campaigns.
What skills do you need?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work across some amazing brands so you will need to be an ambitious, creatively minded PR AM
- Previous experience working with world-class Consumer brands in the UK
- A Communications expert from idea through to strategy, always thinking of the output
- Must have experience at a strategic level
- Demonstrable, commercial acumen and experienced in managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience working on fully integrated campaigns including PR, content, influencer and social for large Consumer brands
- Ability to inspire teams to do amazing work, and inspire clients to be brave and push ahead
- A love for culture, and a desire to share trends and insights with clients and colleagues alike
- Strong day-to-day team management skills
- Enjoy new business and helping to create first class proposals
- Someone who understands and demands high quality and attention to detail, leading by example
Limitless possibilities for growth, opportunity to travel (soonish) and work with some truly brilliant people.
Thank you so much for your application, we'll let you know within 10 working days if you have been shortlisted. If you don't hear from us, we're sorry, due to the volume of applicants, it's impossible to respond to all, but do follow our company page for all new role alerts.