Customer Experience Account Manager - Education sector - Advising Teachers - OH YES!
An exciting home based role for a degree level (2:1) candidate with 2+ years account management or customer support experience.
An exquisite role adding real value to faculties across the UK and Europe!
- Ace people and wicked salary
in a wonderful growing business.
A simply delightful role working, advising, informing and educating University and Business School faculties of the benefits of the resource in which they are already signed up to, which in turn will hugely benefit their students with access to phenomenal course focussed earning resources. Start June 2021
- Are you a degree level candidate with extra fizz and want to give something back !
- Empathy? Personality? Love education? Adding value?
- Do you have 2-6 years customer experience / account management experience?
- Fantastic written and communication skills?
- Pro-Active and a passion for retaining customers and delivering excellent service
The Account Manager must maximise re-subscriptions to The Business & Management Collection from a portfolio of accounts and in doing so maximise revenue, enabling the business to grow. Higher education institutions will only re-subscribe to the collection if it is being used by students and teaching faculty. Thus, the Account Manager must work with teaching faculty to ensure they are aware of the collection and encourage them to embed talks into virtual learning environments for students to watch.
A large part of the Account Manager's role involves supporting teaching faculty with curriculum development; encouraging teaching faculty to share syllabi and curating a selection of multimedia talks and case studies and peer-reviewed articles to match teaching programs. Thus, an educational background in (or at least good understanding of) business and economics is essential.The Account Manager is expected
to deliver live training webinars for teaching faculty and library staff to showcase The Business & Management Collection, the complimentary services provided for curriculum development, and to demo how faculty can access the collection and embed talks into virtual learning environments.The Account Manager is also responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts.
1. Ensuring students and faculty can access the collection and the material they need
2. Developing relationships with library staff and administrators to ensure internal marketing campaigns are regularly undertaken so that faculty, teachers and students are aware of their access to The Business & Management Collection
3. Answering webforms and determining the most promising leads and actioning these leads so that they result in the maximum usage of the collection
4. Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
5. Tracking and managing relevant account information
An awesome Relationship management role adding real value to students at University and supporting educational needs through outstanding account management !START JUNE 2021