is a famous food ingredients provider, loved by professional cooks and chefs globally.
The business is now looking to expand their sales team and require an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the strong relationships they've built with retailers and meeting sales targets.
The ideal candidate excels at managing their sales funnel from identifying to closing prospects. You will also be responsible for determining long-term sales strategy and act as the primary contact for clients, customer adoption, and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Own all retail customer relationships with full responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit targets and P&L ownership
- Negotiate market-leading JBPs, taking into account retail pricing, promotions, investment, in-store availability, shelf presence, SKU's listed and distribution
- Develop mutually rewarding customer relationships, identifying ways to grow existing accounts and capitalising on opportunities to win new customers
- Work closely with the supply & demand planning teams to ensure best in class availability of products and minimize wastage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 2 -3 years FOOD FMCG account management experience (must)
- Strong commercial awareness and judgement
- Experience managing retail relationships for an FOOD FMCG brand, ideally having had exposure to working in both an SME or a blue chip business;
- Strong presenting styles and communication skills teamed with outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Some experience of using shopper, category, and consumer data sources to drive insight and successfully action plans
- Strong cross-functional collaboration internally and equally strong relationship management skills externally