I am currently recruiting for an Account Manager who will report to the Commercial Director, in this role you will be working with a number of our key accounts to help them develop data strategies and plans.
You will manage the successful delivery of work and be the point of liaison between the client and the specialist data, developer, and analyst teams.
You will be responsible for developing and growing new and established accounts and identifying new opportunities with these clients. Clients will look to you for expertise and guidance in supporting their business, marketing, IT, and data objectives, making this much more than a standard Account Management role.
• Building client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact
• Actively seeking out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients
• Account development planning
• Verbal and written briefing of client requirements back to the teams
• Working closely with our Technical Project Manager to project manage work, liaising with the technical services, insight, and data stewardship teams
• Management of client and project budgets
• Project evaluation
• Overseeing the quality-of-service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
• Participation in brainstorms, strategy development and data project planning.
• Business development and pitch preparation
• Owning and managing profitability and performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed financial targets
• Reporting account performance and progress to the management team regularly
If you have a marketing background and understands the role data plays/ understanding of technologies such as Data, CRM platforms, insight, and analysis tools it would be beneficial.