Sue Ross Legal is recruiting on behalf of a niche firm of solicitors with offices across South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We are looking for applications from candidates who have circa 12 months experience gained within publicly funded family law and legal aid.
You will be supporting Fee Earners, and duties will include:
* Drafting legal documents
* Dealing with client queries over the telephone and via written correspondence
* Organising appointments and meetings
* Attending meeting with clients to take instructions
* Assessing eligibility for legal aid funding
* Attending Court/PLOs/Advocates meetings as requested by Fee Earners
* Obtaining and reviewing all evidence
* Liaising with third parties including experts and Counsel
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have experience in family law/child proceedings and applying for legal aid.
This is a full time role (35 hours per week) initially based in the Sheffield office, upon successful completion of probation a mixture of office and home working will be available.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment