Job Title: Legal Assistant/Secretary
Location: Shepton Mallet
Salary: Disclosed on Application
An exciting opportunity has materialised for a Private Client Legal Assistant/Secretary to work full time in a Solicitors. This office is based in Shepton Mallet.
Applications for this role are required to have proven experience within a legal/medical field.
You will be working within a small but busy office. You're role will be varied, but appealing. Ideally I'm seeking a candidate that has come from a legal or medical background with Private Client experience. You will be heavily involved with supporting the solicitors with sensitive information so a mature and professional individual is essential. An understanding of conveyancing is preferred, however if you are from other disciplined backgrounds within the Private Client sector, applications will be considered. This is customer/client focused, therefore a good understanding of the importance of client care is crucial.
* Updating clients and solicitors with relevant information at all times
* Setting up appointments
* Opening and closing of files
* Work to deadlines is essential
* Maintaining records and databases within the department
* File, organise and tend to sensitive legal documents
* General support to the fee earners
To be considered:
* Proven 1-2 years' experience of working as a legal secretary
* Reliable, friendly and sensitive individual
* Extremely strong typing skills
* Confident in communication
* Impeccable telephone manner
* Be able to work under pressure
For further information please contact Sally on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or to apply submit your CV