Meade King LLP is a Bristol based leading independent commercial law firm, with around 40 staff. We are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to work within commercial property to support this very busy team.
We want to work with an enthusiastic individual with strong admin, typing and client care skills. This pivotal role will include:
- Taking calls from clients and answering their queries
- Managing diaries for the solicitors in the team and making appointments
- Meeting our clients and taking their identification
- Using our
Case Management System, SOS
- Using audio dictation to produce notes on client matters
- Preparing legal documents for clients
- Keeping up with filing
- Producing photocopies and printing as required
- Excellent computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office package
- Strong admin skills
- Excellent communication skills with clients and staff
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- An ability to work under pressure
The most important thing for us is that you are enthusiastic, a team player and that you can work on your own initiative.
During your probationary period, you will be required to work full time in the office; after which, there will be the opportunity to split between home and office working.
We're looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Salary: market-rate.TO APPLY: Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role to: Anna Travers-Rose email@example.com