Priority Law specialise in providing contentious and non-contentious legal services to the secured lending market from their two offices in Cheadle, with an unrivalled reputation for innovation and continuous improvement, including sector-leading people, systems and processes.
We are looking for graduate paralegals to join our busy Secured Lending team based at our Cheadle office, with a view to commencing a training contract. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and progressive law practice with a proven track record of providing excellent training, taking graduates through to qualification and beyond.
We welcome candidates who have completed the Legal Practice Course or those looking to work full time whilst undertaking the Legal Practice Course part time.
Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates who live in the Greater Manchester area.
• Knowledge and experience of property law beneficial but not essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Reliable, hard working and trustworthy
• The ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually