Job Title: Associate Director
Based: London, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP90,000-110,000 + 70-150% Bonus
Job Class: Mergers and Acquisitions
Vertical: Renewable Energy
Mackinnon Bruce International have been engaged by an independent London-based specialist financial advisory and investment house serving the European renewable energy sector. It was founded in 2002 and over the last 18 years we have been at the forefront of pioneering transactions in the renewable energy sector across onshore and offshore wind, solar, storage, hydro, and waste to energy, and have raised over €12 billion across 100+ successfully completed transactions. The client works on both sell-side and buy-side mandates for a variety of clients including leading renewable energy developers, utilities as well as a range of financial investors.
You will work with the senior team to generate and execute opportunities, assisting them in all marketing and execution activities.
The role of an Associate Director will require you to lead the execution of transactions from start to finish, taking responsibility for a well-run sale process under the supervision of a director. As an Associate Director, you will have the following key responsibilities:
· Coordinate and supervise a deal team of analysts and associates, making sure the transaction process is managed effectively, with tasks delegated and reviewed as necessary
· Ensure timely delivery of prime quality materials, including robust and accurate models, spotless marketing documents as well as internal investment presentations and other client documentation where required
· Manage daily interaction with client, investors and other advisors; ensure senior deal team members are kept up to date on important updates and involved in strategic discussions and decisions
Additionally, as Associate Director, you will be expected to drive and support:
· Firm-wide marketing activities including drafting pitches, providing strategic advice and proposals and assisting with idea generation
· building and strengthening relationships with new and existing clients
· supervising and training of junior bankers including running our long-standing and successful internship programme, as an Associate
· actively participating in the continuous improvement of the Augusta way of working and franchise as an Associate Director
To be considered for an Associate role, you must have:
-at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience
-excellent academic record
-able to demonstrate a solid deal execution track-record and deal team leadership experience
-excellent financial modelling, analytical, communication and presentation skills
Experience in the renewables/sustainability, infrastructure, or power generation sectors is preferred as well as an additional European language. You will be working closely with and report to the partners.
The client offers a lucrative compensation package that will include a base salary, annual discretionary cash bonus and potentially a path to the partnership.
Please apply via LinkedIn if interested