Clacton-on-Sea, EssexPay Rate (£):
up to £36,000 per annum Vacancy Reference:
027455Job Title: Branch Manager, Essex DCASalary: up to £36k per annum, plus car or car allowance This role will cover: Clacton, Colchester, Harwich, Holland on Sea, Frinton on Sea and surrounding areas
This is a Registered Branch Manager position at Voyage Care, Essex DCA, overseeing Supported Living Services and Community Based Hours, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support service users to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.What Voyage Care would like from you;
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting; DCA and/or Supported Living.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards, regulations and I.T.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Experience in motivating large staff teams.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £250 - £750.
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
"It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason". Role Specific Requirements -Driver:
Driver Required Gender:
No Specific Requirement