Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe's fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.
As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us.
We are looking for an experienced, solutions-focused London-based Office Manager to oversee the smooth running of our London office and distributed teams.Key ResponsibilitiesOffice Management
- Liaise with landlord to ensure compliance with the lease and our requirements
- Liaise with building managers for facilities management
- Project manage office search and office move
- Project manage refits, refurbishment, reconfigurations, meeting room facilities
- Procure and manage internet provision
- Research, budget, negotiate furniture and equipment
- Manage suppliers, security, maintenance, repairs and accurate billing
- Manage contract cleaning, waste disposal services, recycling
- Create and maintain office wiki, streamline processes
- Order office supplies, keep stock take and equipment trackers up to date
- Manage all administration including calls, visitors, processes and filing
- Manage post Covid return to work office attendance rota
- Budget and expense management
Health and safety
- Enhance Zencargo's brand and relationships with clients, teams, visitors and contractors
- Ensure the highest levels of hospitality welcome and catering
- Research, budget and deliver events and celebrations
IT & Communications
- Ensure Zencargo remains safety first and compliant, with all supporting documentation
- Carry out risk assessments, inductions and safety communication
- Manage fire and general safety
- Manage home office team safety compliance
Starters and Leavers
- Ensure all staff have suitable IT equipment
- Manage installation of mobile app, inductions, hunt groups
- Main point of contact for IT queries G Suite, laptops, mobiles
- Liaise with outsourced IT support where necessary
- Manage software licenses Zoom, MS Office, G Suite etc.
- Keep up to date fixed assets register
A Fair Chance
- Order and send / set up laptops, equipment, furniture and welcome packs
- Provide new starter office tours
- Manage the return of company property from leavers
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical and neurological ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you .
More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.Requirements
You are a clear and confident communicator, passionate about people, solving problems and championing positive change. You thrive in a "go to" person role and love to create supportive environments.
You will be handling an office move this year, so previous experience project managing a move for 150+ headcount is a must. Experience working in a high-growth tech start-up or scale up beneficial.Benefits
- Competitive salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- £500 annual self-development budget
- Excellent maternity and paternity packages
- Fast paced environment with room to contribute creatively
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials
- Weekly yoga
- London based Gym discount
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice nursery fees scheme