Agora Talent are currently partnering with a successful UK household name in fashion to recruit an Interim Senior Finance Manager for a 12 Month period to cover a maternity leave. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent improvements to the finance function and to provide support to the Finance Directors in helping oversee the EMEA finance team.
- Preparation of the company management accounts.
- Manage production of accurate monthly US GAAP management accounts.
- Deliver post-close information to the US teams.
- Deliver external audit report for the EMEA activities
- Coordinate PBC requests from US office and auditors to facilitate external audit.
- Manage General Ledger Accounting team within the EMEA
- Ensure SOX / Internal Audit compliance
- Ensure Statutory Audits compliance and prompt filings
- Prepare UK statutory accounts for one of the UK subsidiaries
- Support EMEA Tax team re corporate and indirect tax work
- An experienced qualified accountant (7+ years PQE)
- Experience of working in the finance department of a large retail and / or ecommerce organisation
- US GAAP and Local EMEA GAAP / Statutory Reporting experience
- A organised self-starter that is able to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Good understanding of retail business processes
- Previously involved in an international business and a natural instinct to drive continuous improvement.