Sales & Marketing Director (interim) opportunity for a leading, boutique law firm. This firm is a market leader in reputation management and provides much more than just legal advice to its clients, operating more like a management consultancy. This is an exciting new interim role to support the firm's continued growth. This is an interim role that will help transform the sales & marketing function into a best in class department. This role holds responsibility for key account management, new business and lead generation as well as digital marketing, PR & communications and marketing. As the Sales & Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading the BD team in supporting Partners to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Directing key client plans to retain and develop key client relationships.
- Develop digital marketing strategy and lead digital marketing campaigns to generate new business leads.
- Working with the Head of Content and Communications to create engaging, high quality thought leading material.
- Directing sales training across the firm.
- Demonstrating leadership behaviours in line with the company values.
The successful candidate will be looking for an interim position for 12-18 months and possess the following:
- Strong commercial acumen who can work at the highest strategic level with partners to identify how the Sales & Marketing team can support the growth of the firm.
- The ability to take the strategy and disseminate it into meaningful plans for the team to execute across all marketing and business development activity.
- Someone who understands the dynamic of the partnership environment, and can navigate the complexities of this, working across the partnership as well as other business services teams.
- Someone who can translate macro-economic changes and trends into opportunities for the firm, thinking strategically about how products and services can be sold to clients. This may also include involvement in the development of new products and services.