The role is perfect for someone with 3-5 years digital marketing experience within a busy, fast-paced B2B SaaS software company looking to stretch their skill set and manage the full spectrum of marketing activities on a world stage.
Office based but Remote will be considered within an hour or so travel of Dundee, as you'll be expected to be in our Dundee City Centre Office 2-4 times a month.
You will be a technically strong marketing communications manager with broad digital skills across email marketing, Pay Per Click, Organic Search, Social Media and Website conversion optimization. To deliver results you will lead a small, but growing team of full time and design/copy writing contractors.
This job is about building groundswell and driving demand for what we do, from our target marketing personas across our key market verticals. You will be responsible for formulating the plan, managing the budget, executing and measuring results.
Day to Day you will
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan, build, execute, follow-up, optimize and report on campaigns and activities to contribute to pipeline creation through paid and earned tactics directed at our targeted personas within key industry verticals
- Oversee Marketing content editorial calendar to align with core messaging as well as new capabilities being launched and new themes or topics relevant to our key audiences through integrated campaign execution
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and re-engaging leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including paid media, email nurturing, social and paid programs
- Full responsibility for digital marketing: display, retargeting, remarketing, search marketing and peer reviews, with contractor support where needed
- Proactively partner with sales to ensure seamless interactions for lead follow-up, lead development and account penetration
- Align and manage Marketing budget with overall Sales and Marketing plans. Constantly identify new approaches and optimization tests that lowers CAC across Marketing Qualified Leads
- Have 3-5 years of B2B demand generation or campaign marketing management experience, with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in a fast growing Software as a Service business.
- Be an analytically-driven decision maker, strong attention to detail with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Have in Depth demand generation functional knowledge and experience with modern MarTech stack methods and tooling
- Have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including engaging email and compelling copy
- Be extremely organized with excellent project and time management skills
- Be a self-starter that can work with minimal direction to get the job done perfectly, as an individual contributor, while leading and managing a small team
The success of the candidate in the role will be judged on
1. Meeting or exceeding targets for high quality Marketing Qualified Leads
2. Optimizing the cost per lead, opportunity and sale to manage down or Cost of Customer acquisition
3. Ensuring continual drive to increase the quality of sales opportunity, judged by growing the average revenue from new customers
If you enjoy working as part of a global, fast paced technology company where every individual is judged and rewarded on their contribution then we'd love to hear from you. Who are Kumulos
The Opportunity in front of Kumulos is immense, so now is a great time to join the team. From our launch back in 2016 we have built a reputation for delivering hyper-personal mobile app engagement experiences that's positioned us as one of the titans in our space. Our mission is to change the way mobile app marketing is done and free burdened marketing teams from cumbersome developer focused toolsets that make their life unnecessarily hard.
We offer best of breed Mobile App Messaging technology backed by a powerful analytics engine that delivers real-time insight into mobile app user behavior. This empowers our customers to deliver hyper personalized interactions that deliver the right message, to the right mobile app users at precisely the right time.
Being part of Kumulos will mean working with customers in more than 25 countries across the world and some of the biggest brands in Hospitality, e-Commerce, Health & Fitness verticals. You'll get a chance to use your full range of digital marketing and analytical skills in this highly visible, results focused role.