Do you want to lead the marketing for two amazing brands?
We are looking for an ambitious, highly
focused individual with a proven track record in a similar business/professional role in the food &
drink/events/venue sector who wants to make their mark. You will be overseeing the UK marketing for
both Doppio Malto and Mozza.
- Play a creative role in enhancing the current brands;
- Have input in our product development and the direction we are going;
- Develop local store marketing strategies;
- Passionately deliver creative events;
- Articulate the brand's tone of voice so they are distinct to each brand and are engaging to each audience;
- Create monthly competitor analysis - who's best in class and how do we go one better;
- Build a strong collaboration with the Italian team who will hold the strategic supervision.
Also you will:
- Monitor the latest trends in the social and digital arena;
- Have a passion to create consumer driven, dynamic, thumb stopping content and digital campaigns;
- Grow our social channels and understand and adapt content dependant on brand and marketplace;
- Take ownership of the social and content strategy across all sites and platforms;
- Create and implement regular social content calendars;
- Oversee day-to-day social channel community management and maintenance.
Ideally you will have:
- At least five years experience in a similar role;
- Passion for food, drink, and industry trends;
- A track record of displaying original creative thinking supporting business objectives which translate into results;
- Up to date knowledge on social trends and popular culture;
- Ability to use marketing software and digital platforms;
- Working knowledge of paid social media campaigns and reporting especially Google Analytics;
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail.