Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. At Deloitte Digital, we connect creativity with technology for business.
Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Together with all of Deloitte, we create connections across the breadth of our people, organisation, and ecosystems to make an impact that matters to our clients and to society. We're a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. Want to help us shape the future? We're looking for experienced practitioners from a consulting, design, tech or business background who can show our clients what's next, then work with our mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
As part of our Consultancy practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. Including: customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
We embrace the strengths of diverse talent within our team. You may have a brilliant mind, be a confident communicator or a nerd for all things digital, or you may have an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook and a flair for big ideas
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
We'require an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM) as we grow our digital managed service business to manage the relationships with a diverse range of clients in a fast-moving environment.
The SDM plays a vital role in managing and fostering long-term client relationships, acting as the bridge between the client, our on-going technical delivery programme teams, suppliers and the managed service operational delivery teams. The key responsibility of the SDM is governance across all areas of the services including service management, incident, change and release management, continual service improvement, supplier management, relationship management and customer satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for leading the client communications in relation to all service related interactions and the performance of the service.
• Be adaptable and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity & change, especially in early stages of engagements.
• Be responsible for ensuring Deloitte and our clients meet all contracted Service obligations.
• Be responsible for the creation & ongoing changes to the client contract.
• Drive Continuous Improvement through reporting, trend analysis and service improvement plans.
• Manage operational risks and issues related to the engagement.
• Financial management of managed service accounts.
• Identify further commercial opportunities within existing account.
• Contribute as an active member of the wider engagement management team.
• Play an active role in initial service transition efforts.
• Work closely with the Technical delivery leads, Web Operations leads and Cloud Operations leads and their teams regarding on-going operational activities that are impacting service or the client.
• Play an active part in the Change and Release management meetings.
• Play an active part in the discussions regarding the on-going delivery programme and/or programme release roadmap to ensure you have a full awareness of the potential impacts on the operational service.
• Be a manager of people and be able to lead, guide & develop.
Your personal characteristics
• Ability to become a trusted advisor to our clients
• A strong bias for action
• A passion for technology
• A desire to learn and continually develop
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms to address both technical and consultative audiences
• Great attention to detail Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
You'll be based in our Lincoln building office where we focus on delivering world class managed services to our clients, some of the biggest brands in the UK. There's a really good team here and the craic is pretty good, it's fun, and we get to play with the latest technology. You will also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
Overall, you're an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that's important. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
• Experience operating in a client relationship management role focussing on service delivery
• Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to influence up to executive level
• Proven experience of managing customer expectation within a support service environment
• Experience of SLA Management and what it means to the client
• Understanding of agile and DevOps approaches to delivery
• An understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy legislation
• Proven experience in team leadership and mentoring others
• Proven experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation
• Proven experience of contract writing, negotiation, & supplier management
• Understanding and experience of working with web and cloud technologies
• ITIL practitioner
Deloitte Digital Perks
• iPhone, Macbook Pro or HP Spectre Pro, multi-monitor deskspace
• Access to on-line training platforms such as Udemy, Linux Academy and Linkedin Learning;
• Quarterly All-Hands meetups; we share our successes, plans and socialise;
• Regular team socials;
• Flexible working environment;
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? it's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what We're looking for:
- We live our purpose:
we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent:
we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance:
we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters:
we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction:
we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
SLCONS BACONM , CFTECH, LOCBEL, BAALLI