S Knights Recruitment are recruiting for a National, multi provision, growing Independent Training Provider.
Intro: This is an exciting role for an experienced and strong Operations Manager with Employability and Skills experience to join an award winning Training Provider.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Contract Manager you will be managing the performance and delivery of the AEB fund.
As part of the role you will have to:
- Manage the operational delivery and development of all contracts, working closely with key strategic partners, monitoring performance and achievement of contract requirements
- Monitor, drive and manage contract performance in order to achieve target contract outcomes through effective management of administration and delivery staff
- Effectively managing key stakeholders and funding organisations
- Monitor and manage regional targets set in the business plan, to ensure targeted number of sign-ups, leads and completers are consistently being met
- Monitor and review forecasting and produce weekly/monthly reports
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate would have
- Worked on the AEB (Adult Education Budget) or similar contract (Traineeships / Study Programme / DPS / ESF)
- Managed direct delivery and supply chain, performance management
- Have a track record of driving performance