£39,000 + bonus
A high-end home and interiors supplier, with a beautiful showroom in London, is recruiting for a Sales & Showroom Manager to lead and inspire their home accessories sales team.
In this newly created business-to-business role, you will be responsible for maintaining and creating a beautiful showroom environment that truly inspires the company's high-profile corporate customers. You will have a creative eye, a passion for visual merchandising, and will have the confidence and experience to manage and motivate your team of Sales & Customer Service Advisors.
For the right candidate, you will also be given the opportunity to source and buy new products and ranges to add to their product catalogue, so a passion for interiors, homewares and trend is a must!
You will be a natural problem-solver with the ability to design visual displays, themes, and styles within the showroom. You will also have excellent management experience ideally from a retail or showroom environment. This is a varied position working with a collaborative, passionate team and with it being a brand-new role, you have the opportunity to really make it you own!Duties for this Sales & Showroom Manager:
As Sales & Showroom Manager you will have the following qualities:
- Ownership and management of the accessories and homewares department
- Managing and developing the Sales Team, inspiring excellence, and a collaborative approach
- Looking for new trends, making suggestions to add to and improve the product offer to maximise sales and the customer experience
- Working closely with the lead Sales Manager to meet sales and customer objectives
- Playing an active part in driving sales, processing orders, coordinating, and ensuring a timely delivery of products
- Developing a broad knowledge of the range to provide recommendations and suggestions to clients
- Responsibility of adding new product ideas which include sourcing new products/ranges and suppliers
- Oversee the creation and implementation of eye-catching and inspiring visual displays in the show room that reflect the company's style and taste
- Provide and lead training to ensure customer service guidelines are adhered to
- Collaborate and contribute to monthly sales meetings, analysing sales figures and findings
- Contributing to the wider business by proposing new ideas and improvement to procedures, promoting collaboration and communication throughout the business
- Attending trade shows
- Minimum of 3+ year' experience within retail or customer service
- Minimum of 1+ year experience managing a sales or outbound CS team
- Experience purchasing or buying homeware is ideal but not essential
- A real love for interiors, trend-driven and a fantastic creative eye
- An excellent communicator who has the ability to motivate and engage the team
- A calm professional, positive attitude that is solution focused who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- A confident decision-maker who can work under pressure
- Highly numeric with advanced computer and Excel skills
- A brand ambassador who will uphold excellent customer services skills at all times
- Strong interest in current and future design trends with a creative flair and imagination
- A willingness to support others in the team and go above and beyond for both clients and colleagues
- Flexible, adaptable approach, and a real team player
- A can-do attitude, and a personable, friendly persona!