Procurement Manager Indirects - JV Main Contractor
Permanent / Full Time
Location: Milton KeynesSalary: Basic up to £65,000 plus PackageCompany Summary:
Our client is a joint venture that brings together international, market leading expertise from four leading civil engineering and construction companies. All four partners have specialist expertise in the design, construction, operation, financing, and maintenance of railway networks, including the construction of one of Europe's latest high speed rail projects.We are looking for an Indirects Procurement Manager to;
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
- Lead all indirect procurement activity which include consulting services, marketing services, IT and telecommunication equipment, systems, and services, financial systems and services, human resource systems and services, office supplies, equipment, and services.
- Help to develop and then implements the indirect procurement strategy for the project, working closely with stakeholders to understand customer requirements and implement the most appropriate supply chain solutions.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and managers to understand Project requirements and implement the most appropriate supply chain and category solutions.
- Prepare and issues enquiries, carries out quotation analysis and evaluation outside of category managed areas.
- Select and propose appropriate vendors.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers & subcontractors (low and moderate value/risk), places orders at least end cost.
- Comply with all corporate indirect procurement processes & procedures.
- Ensure that the supply chain is safe, sustainable, and appropriately accredited.
- Support performance management and supplier development programmes, provides metrics and trend analysis.
- Install corrective action plans.
- Achieve targets set by the Senior Procurement Manager.
- Prepares and presents timely & accurate reports.
- CIPS qualified.
- Experience of leading indirect procurement management teams in major complex infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of Supply chain principles, procedures, and methods.
- Contractually & commercially astute.
- Highly competent in supplier selection and evaluation.
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation, and engagement skills.
- Ability to manage diverse internal and external stakeholder parties to achieve successful project outcomes.
Construction, Procurement, Supply Chain, FM Procurement, JVHS2 Real Estate, Property, Buyer, Sub Contract, Civils Engineering, NEC, GCT, Supply Management, Purchasing, Sourcing, Public Sector Construction, Procurement Manger, Rail, HS2, Supply Chain Manager, Main Contractor, M&E. Procuring, Contracts