Small, friendly owner managed business are looking for loyal and dedicated employee to join their small team. Our client offer flexible working between home and office, and offer real autonomy to their employeesAccount Manager- Job Overview
Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for providing essential administrative and customer service support.
Duties will include;
Account Manager - Skills and Experience Required
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Producing documentation for customers and sending out accordingly
- Managing customer queries and resolving any complaints
- Making amendments to documents when required and sending out accordingly
- Resolving and finance queries
- Making policy amendments
- Cross selling products to existing customers
- Updating the internal system with required information
- Production of letters and emails
- Working to tight deadlines
- Checking returned documentation for any errors
Account Manager - Benefits Offered
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous process led administration experience
- Real team player, invested in and interested in the part they play in the overall success of a small business
- Tenacious attitude with an eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking
Thank you for your application. When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
- Salary 23,000 - 24,500
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking
Its also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.