Interim HR/Payroll Systems Implementation role
Your new company
Leading healthcare business in the East Midlands
Your new role
My client is in need of an interim who has significant experience of implementing HR/Payroll systems (ideally I-Trent) and who has also got experience of overseas (mainly European) payrolls. Supervising a team of 9 (HR,Payroll and Onboarding).
* Excellent knowledge of PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP and employee tax legislation.
* Proven experience within Managing payroll staff.
* Track record of managing large (1000+) payrolls including overseas (mainly European) payrolls, and complex pay structures, and both using and implementing payroll & I.T. systems
This role is to provide cover in between the current permanent incumbent leaving and a new appointment being made. The role will predominantly home-based as most staff are currently working from home and that is likely to be in place until June. I am looking for someone who can start fairly immediately and is available for at least 3 months.
What you'll need to succeed
* HR/Payroll systems implementation experience
* Managing a large team
* Strong UK and overseas payroll experience
What you'll get in return
* This role will be home-working predominantly
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.