The role will involve leading and supporting organisational change and driving efficiency within a fast paced manufacturing environment. Client Details
The client are a manufacturing company within the FMCG industry. Commutable from Nottingham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Derby, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Grantham.Description
The role will involve:
- Leading and supporting the business through a phase of transformation and culture change;
- Supporting leaders and employees in adopting new processes and procedures;
- Implementing new operating models and ways of working to become best in class;
- Driving the implementation of lean management and continuous improvement;
- Developing solutions and resolving the most complex issues relating to both process and technical;
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees on lean methodologies.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in business transformation;
- Highly knowledgeable on lean management and have experience in leading CI activities;
- Coming from a fast paced manufacturing environment;
- Driven, highly motivated and able to engage with employees at all levels;
- Influential and capable of building and developing strong relationships;
- Data driven and results orientated, with a proven track record.
Competitive salary, generous bonus and opportunities to progress.
Please contact Natalie Hudson at Michael Page Birmingham for more information.