Senior Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager - Global Property Giant - London - £65,000 - £75,000 + Package
FTSE 100 Property Giant is looking for a specialist in FM Procurement (Hard & Soft) to join its Best-in Class procurement function. The company are responsible for buildings and sites around the world, and the successful applicant will look after some of their most high-profile accounts across the EMEA region! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader with a revenue in the £billions, and a spend in the £hundreds of millions. As Senior Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager you will: -
Senior Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Be the strategic lead across all Hard & Soft FM Procurement sub-categories for multiple Blue-Chip organisations across the entirety of the EMEA region
- Build, develop and implement your own policies and procedures, with complete autonomy over your own portfolio of clients
- Be the key point of contact for C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally in order to deliver value both for the company and their clients
- Take autonomy over the Hard & Soft FM Procurement for some of the most high-profile brands within the industry
If you are a specialist in the FM Procurement space then this is the perfect role for you! A fantastic opportunity to join a truly globally renowned company that can propel you to the next level in your procurement career!
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments (any experience within Management Consultancy is beneficial but not essential)
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
- Strategic experience across both Hard & Soft FM procurement from cradle to grave
- Excellent negotiation skills, having dealt with major suppliers and stakeholders across an EMEA or Global remit
- Strong academic record (ideally a 2.1 degree or above + MCIPS)
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM procurement, Soft FM procurement, maintenance procurement, Services Procurement, indirect procurement, real estate, property, London