Immediately Available Online Learning & Knowledge Manager needed for a large media firm in London.
Your new company
You will be working for a large media firm in London.
Your new role
You will be working as an Online Learning & Knowledge Manager for an initial 8 month FTC period however this could extend.
The Online Learning & Knowledge Manager is accountable for developing a knowledge management infrastructure and strategy and designing a technical and functional skills curriculum within their LMS to ensure they capture, share and make best use of the internal knowledge, expertise and best practice which exists across the business to strength on-the-job performance for all colleagues.
The focus will be to deliver and sustain business and people performance improvements.
Some duties will include:
* Consulting (10%)
* Facilitating focus groups with product managers to understand the machine learning and artificial skills shortages
* Arranging a working group with their team to understand the challenges newer colleagues have in writing snappy headlines and artificial articles
Designing (approx 50&)
* Gathering experts and top performers in their teams to produce bitesize video content to build a digital best practice academy
-Designing and curating content to produce an eLearning programme to upskill teams
-Designing templates and a content strategy to deliver and maintain product management training
Delivering (approx 20%)
* Training internal experts on virtual presentation skills so they can deliver global webinars to share their expertise
-Managing and driving course completion of eLearning programmes within the LMS
* Presenting virtual sessions on how to use a new "meeting in a box" toolkit to managers so they can run micro learning sessions within their team meetings to get their teams engaged with learning initiatives
Engaging (approx 15%)
* You might be working with internal communications and marketing experts to shape global self-directed learning campaigns for Learning at Work week
* You might be driving the use of our online mentoring programme using their Mentorloop platform to encourage role specific mentoring and knowledge sharing
Measure and improve (approx 5%)
-Analysing the return on investment and expectations of a skill development intervention
-Assessing the continuous improvement opportunities for solutions based on colleague and management feedback
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a L&D role.
You will have a strong background in Learning and Development where you have managed a Learning Management System to build knowledge and infrastructure as well as content hierachies. You will have experience of working with subject matter experts to assimilate all of the required content and then be able to design e learning courses and videos. Use of systems such as articulate and storyline is essential. It is essential that you can start a new role immediately and commit to an 8 month FTC. For the right person this could become a permanent role.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on previous experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.