My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst on a 12 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35
Customer Marketing Executive (Data & Insights)
This position is a key role in the Insights & Triggers team within UK Customer Marketing and reports to a UK Customer Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for voice channel marketing campaigns operated by the Account Development teams. The marketing campaigns, or "triggers", are highly actionable pieces of insight relied upon by Business Account Managers to prioritise contact and drive expansion or retention opportunities on their portfolios. The role has two main facets: 1) complex data processing to create and load relevant campaigns from internal and external data sources into the CRM system used by Account Development; 2) stakeholder management with Account Development representatives to drive engagement with the triggers programme, define treatment and campaign management expectations, and to produce success reporting and analytics. This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Marketing or Data Analyst to contribute to business growth in the UK, and to gain experience in the activities of Customer Marketing, Account Management, and Enterprise Digital & Analytics.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Delivering highly actionable and relevant marketing campaigns to equip Business Account Managers to drive satisfaction, retention and expansion opportunities with their clients;
- Complex data processing and arbitration;
- Managing, tracking, and reporting of marketing campaigns;
- Becoming an indispensable partner for Account Development teams;
- Stakeholder management and engagement;
- Aligning with and supporting other Marketing teams;
- Driving innovation and thought leadership to develop Customer Marketing - identifying new opportunities to drive growth in this segment.
The successful candidate profile:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Microsoft Access skills a big plus;
- SalesForce knowledge a big plus;
- Visual analytics skills (especially Tableau) a big plus;
- Passionate about working with data and able to identify and suggest actionable insights and trends;
- Able to communicate ideas and insight clearly and succinctly;
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently on projects and campaign delivery;
- Strong interpersonal skills - a proven ability to manage and build relationships across teams in order to deliver on goals;
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and be flexible amidst change and tight deadlines.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92723688