Operations Manager - Southampton - £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience. Full time hours Monday to Friday - office based. - Parking available
We have a new and exciting role for an experienced Operations Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to be instrumental in driving the success of the business even further.
You will need to be a natural motivator, results-driven but fun, and analytical, to lead and manage several departments within this fast growing online business.
The Operations Manager will oversee the senior management team including the Warehouse, IT, Finance and HR Managers, and will be responsible for how the business is run day to day.
My client is an online supplier of some of the best brands in the industry helping people to enjoy and get the most out of their outdoor space, so enthusiasm for the great outdoors would be beneficial.Operations Manager duties include:
- Overseeing several different departments within the business and looking after 20 direct reports
- Organising 1:1 meetings with staff, and setting company objectives and KPI's
- Managing the online sales process
- Analysing sales data, strategic planning, and producing detailed reports on Excel
- Managing stock control, and checking that inventory records are accurate
- Pushing stock order payments to accounts and authorising payments
- Communicating with suppliers in the UK and overseas
- Keeping on top of stock availability and prioritising orders from overseas
- Managing the growth and success of the entire team
- Coordinating activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Communicating with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Managing staff and salaries
- Dealing with any escalated claims
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Degree level or equivalent
- 10+ year's experience working within a similar role
- A light hearted, fun, approach with a warm and friendly personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Commercially minded with a proven background in developing a business
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.