This great start-up company specialises in providing decision making tools.
They help people to:
Looking for a Technical C# Expertise esp. with Microsoft technologies or machine learning.
- Quickly and easily gain an understanding of complex economic issues bandied about in the general media
- Express their opinion about how things should be done in a way that has never yet been seen on the web or anywhere in public discourse, and which has the potential to radically alter the decision making processes that affect us all in our daily lives
- Have a lot more fun than is normally associated with economic decision making!
What does the company do?
We are a small software development house doing web and other development using primarily Microsoft Stack (C#, Microsoft Azure).
The company is expanding rapidly at the moment and we are building out a sales desk, creating an AI/ML division, and expect to embark on a number of major new client engagements in the coming monthsHow you expect the candidate to spend their day
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Planning, analysing and developing software, alongside myself and the various other skilled resources in the company.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Self-motivation - the desire and ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve professional grade results.
- Team player - you will be working in a small, tight-knit company, with an incredible opportunity in front of you but also a huge responsibility to collaborate and co-exist with your co-workers.
- We want smart, driven, talented people, and there are going to be many fascinating challenges ahead. But there will be a lot of hard slog and leg work, and we have no room for folks who will try to just leave that for others.
- Communication skills.
- Any experience of data science / ML.
- Expanding copy,
- Informal collaboration style,
- high-tech development,
- Leading edge business domains.
- Lots of responsibility.
- Chance to go onto a more permanent basis
.Questions for applicants to think about:
Are you comfortable with at least some of the technologies listed?