Risk Compliance and Data Protection Officer, Outside IR356 months contractLondon / RemoteTo £550 day rate ISO27001, DPO, Insurance
Risk Compliance and Data Protection Officer is required by buoyant Insurance group. This role will see you reporting into the COO within insurtech and hold responsibility for managing the scope, design, implementation and rollout of a risk and compliance framework. The framework will set the bar for required levels of IT, Data Protection and other regulatory compliance, in order to maintain silent running, mitigate risk and improve operational efficiency.Key Responsibilities:
- Own and manage Data Protection compliance activities.
- Establish processes to monitor compliance with UK (DPA) and EU (GDPR).
- Develop internal policies and processes to help ensure Data Protection obligations.
- Support new and existing clients' due diligence processes.
- Manage and support the conduct of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs).
- Develop KRI reporting processes.
Risk & Compliance:
- Implement and Lead the Risk Management and Compliance Framework.
- Establish and monitor organisational risk appetite.
- Provide support for projects in regards to Risk and Compliance needs where required.
- Design, implement and lead a global risk management strategy for the organisation
- Develop lean yet efficient risk processes.
- Experience of creating and implementing a proportionate yet robust risk and compliance framework in an Insurance environment.
- Experience of implementing business change in a data and technology organisation.
- Experience of ISO27001.
- Technical expertise with defining data quality dimensions and ability to translate into business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of UK and European data protection law, and an in-depth knowledge of the GDPR.
- Experience of designing and implementing a book of compliance checklist/rules and KPIs for an insurance firm.
- Experience of creating and managing compliance KPIs.
- Process modelling experience.
- Change management expertise.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92743695