Test Manager Remote/Bristol
Would you like to further advance your skills and experience as a Test Manager? My client is currently seeking a Test Manager who has experience planning and undertaking responsibility of the full lifecycle of testing activities on projects. The opportunity is to work for my client - a world-class Cyber Security Defence firm.
The successful Test Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the extended development teams to ensure test approaches are met and that the execution of tests are met to the best standard. Criteria
- Must be eligible for SC clearance
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing tests using the optimal tools and techniques specific to the project
Feel like this is the role for you?
- Permanent position
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary of up to £70,000
- £6,000 car allowance (can be taken as cash)
- Performance based bonus of up to 11%
- + additional benefits
- Remote working until post-covid then hybrid working.
If you meet the requirements and feel like you are the perfect Test Manager for this role, apply now. Or, call Cameron Fowlie on 020 7780 6706.Contact
Agency: Anson McCade
Telephone: 020 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92539773