Are you ready to unleash your potential?Job Role:
Project ManagerReporting to:
Senior Project ManagerRole Overview
The Project Manager will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and commercial awareness as the role will involve a high level of engagement with clients, stakeholders, subject matter experts and development teams - both internal and external.Key Responsibilities
As Project Manager you will be the main contact with our clients and be responsible for managing learning development projects from initial 'win' through to final release. Working closely with the development team, you will manage each project in a robust and efficient manner, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget - to the agreed quality standards and specifications.
A confident communicator, you will lead meetings with the project teams, assign and manage resources and liaise with clients throughout the project lifecycle.
Key Skills and Behaviours
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality and technical requirements.
- Provide regular updates and reports to your line manager including budgets, delivery timelines, project plans and risk assessments.
- Ensure all projects are resourced efficiently and appropriately with maximum utilisation of both internal and external teams.
- Monitor all projects for financial performance and identify risks and mitigations to ensure projects are delivered profitably.
- Lead the project teams - both internal and external.
- Enable our customers' understanding of the development process cycle including deliverables and review stages.
- Regularly meet with clients and stakeholders throughout the UK whenever necessary.
- Experience as a digital content project manager working with clients and customers on e-learning content development projects - preferably in the corporate sector.
- Prince 2 practitioner qualified or AMP qualification.
- Strong knowledge of the Waterfall methodology for project management.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- The ability to effectively engage with clients, stakeholders and development teams.
- Expert knowledge of project management methodologies and principles.
- Experience of learning development processes using both bespoke development and authoring tools such as 'Articulate Storyline'.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of how Learning Management Systems work.
- Excellent communication skills with proven client-handling skills and experience.
- Strong leadership skills with proven expertise in managing teams.
- Commercial aware - proactively looking for areas to increase profitability and add value to projects and our clients.
- Ability to work independently and to use own initiative where appropriate.
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Be conscientious and hardworking with a can-do attitude.
- Basic understanding of the SCORM standard.
We are Kallidus
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service
- Birthday holiday
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
Kallidus is here to unleash the potential in people. We create outstanding products that deliver market-leading customer experience to improve the performance of both individuals and the organisations they work for.
We are one of the UK's fastest growing software companies. Our solutions support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to training, performance and talent management - and with more than 40 industry awards, we believe our software is the best in the industry.
Right now we're in a rapid growth phase and we're planning to expand from around 150 people to 500 over the years ahead. It's a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. Are you ready to unleash your potential? Life at Kallidus
People are at the heart of everything we do and the key to our success, so it's important that we recruit individuals who share our values. Curiosity, Integrity, Collaboration - these are the values we live by. You need to be driven to ask questions and to find out why. You need to be true to your word. You need to be proud to be part of something bigger, working with others will come naturally to you.
Once you join us, we'll help you develop and grow in a supportive environment, as part of a close-knit team that likes to have fun. Our open and welcoming offices are not only a great place to work, but somewhere to build careers and lasting relationships.
Can you see yourself helping us take our growth to the next level? We invite you to come and discover for yourself the exciting future ahead of you.