Senior Tax Accountant, Manchester£55,000 - £65,000 + bonus & bens
Do you have experience in UK Taxation or Accounting and some Tax compliance ideally within financial services, would you like more chance to progress or ready for a new challenge?
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded, profitable international financial services business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging opening as a Senior Tax Accountant based in Manchester.
You will play an important role in managing a team that provides Corporation Tax, Income Tax, VAT and pricing and accounts tax reviews.
In addition, you will manage team performance, undertake appraisals, recruitment and training. Whilst ensuring that relevant regulatory deadlines and tax deliverables are met.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded, and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will need to fulfil the following:
- Experience of managing professional staff
- Technical UK taxation knowledge and experience ideally within financial services.
- Accounting knowledge covering relevant accounting standards and regulations including UK GAAP
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - able to effectively interact with different levels
- Decision making and accountability
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure