To continually strive to improve the company's business intelligence output and create and manage ad-hoc SAP reports. To provide the management team with all relevant and timely information required to effectively run the UK operation. To prepare and be responsible for the generation of the annual budget and LE (Latest Estimates) reports of Seiko UK Limited. Ensure that all parent company reporting is carried out in accordance with the agreed internally published guidelines.
- SAP reporting super user
- Creating and amending ad-hoc SAP reports
- Become the go-to person for SAP queries
- Completion of budget reports for head office
- Sell out analysis with reporting to account managers and planners
- Managing transfer pricing
- Manage packaging waste and "Weee" reporting
- Helping to organise marketing budgets
Please indicate your home location, as this role is predominantly office-based in Maidenhead, your availability and salary expectations.