Group Systems Accountant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Cobalt are searching for a group accountant on behalf of a unique company with expert knowledge in property, investment and retail. Their fund is used to acquire and enhance retail space across Europe.
The role is diverse, working within a small team in all areas of the group finance function, including championing the OneStream system, consolidated and group-level financial reporting, investor reporting, consolidation of budgets, liquidity management, group treasury, tax structuring and compliance. Responsibilities include:
- Part of the group finance team responsible for delivering the quarterly and annual reporting timetable including the annual audited group accounts
- Preparing quarterly group consolidation including IFRS adjustments from local GAAP
- System champion supporting the use of the OneStream application used for the group consolidation. Onboarding new users, provide training and oversight to both new and existing users
- Supporting tactical system developments and enhancements to improve efficiency of process
- Co-ordinating with OneStream service support for technical and development support of the application
- Produce financial board reporting materials
- Consolidation of an annual budget and an annual reforecast for the group
- Reviewing and consolidating asset level cash flows for group wide treasury management
- Working with external advisors to ensure tax efficient and risk mitigated movement of funds around the group
- Other ad - hoc tasks and analysis
- RA / RC / ACA / ACCA qualified
- IFRS and group consolidation experience
- Experience working with OneStream as a super user or willingness to take on the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Real Estate experience is desirable
Our client is looking to move quickly on this role so if you would like to be considered then please upload an up to date CV today.