A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted business advisor and an integral part of customer support team for LexisNexis Risk's premier customers. This role serves as primary point of contact for an assigned client base/product-line responsible for overall account management - troubleshooting with the customer, ensuring optimization of LexisNexis solutions, and identifying opportunities for additional solutions or enhancements. TAM's need to understand each client's unique environment and provide the business and technical support where multiple LexisNexis products and services are implemented. In addition, TAM's will partner with other LexisNexis teams to ensure a holistic approach to software, products and services in support of the client's business needs.
- Partner with all internal teams to create a single, seamless LexisNexis face to the client.
- Provide advanced level technical support for escalated customer issues conducting network configuration, workstation installation, server configuration and hardware configuration analysis. This involves developing a support strategy, issue tracking and follow up through root cause analysis.
- Manage/lead critical support escalations, which often include multiple internal and external support teams and often with visibility to internal and external leadership teams.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer in implementation and process decisions. Assess customers' risks and needs and recommends appropriate service offerings to proactively address.
- Will be the point of contact providing technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or Business discipline preferred - or equivalent job experience.
- Significant experience in technical support, customer contact position or customer advocacy role. Compliance industry experience desired. - The candidate must have working knowledge and been involved in medium to large scale systems implementation.
- VMS/IP/FTP/MS-DOS/ Microsoft .NET/ SQL and MY SQL database/ HTML/ XML/ Working knowledge of MS Networking.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to domestic and international customer sites
- PMP certification a plus.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92576349