French-Speaking Finance Manager | Luxury E-Commerce Business | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a luxury e-commerce business in their search for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business as they enter a key period of growth.
As part of an increasingly international business, you will be managing a small team as well as working alongside the external accountants and the CEO. You will be managing the entire finance function from producing management accounts, generating financial reports on sales trends and creating budgets and forecasts.
The company is based within a state-of-the-art office space, surrounded by beautiful products. In a non-corporate atmosphere filled with vibrant, sociable people you will have the added benefits of various socials including dining experiences and cultural events. In addition to this, you will be part of a fast-moving company who has an impressive predicted £13 million turnover this year with plans to double that within the next two years. Our client is looking for an individual who can take full ownership for the internal finance function, but also fit well into a close-knit team.Responsibilities
- Production and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Analysing financial data from sales and technology teams to establish trends
- Analysing P&L
- Communicating with suppliers
- Working closely with the CEO and senior leaderships to provide financial information
- Implementing finance systems and constantly striving to improve existing processes
- Support a junior member of the finance team with any ad hoc duties
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Degree educated in accounting/ finance
- Previously finance experience in a luxury brand
- Strong understanding of ecommerce
- Genuine interest in design
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Advanced French language skills
: £40,000- £45,000Start date
: Central London
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ