In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfil their potential.
We're a trading company, however, unlike many other trading companies we are continually innovating new products to support our business. This is a unique opportunity to join our Creative Team and work on challenging projects within a fast-paced environment.Job Description
This will be a key role in ensuring that OSTC Finance delivers on their objectives through a period of sustained growth. The role will be primarily focussed within the UK accounting team but there will be aspects of the job that will also have a group focus.You will be
- Assisting in preparation of the month end accounts for UK business units.
- Assisting in preparation of overhead expenditure reports for Executive Committee members.
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate accruals, prepayments and fixed assets and for credit card reconciliations and postings.
- Assisting with preparation of the UK VAT return.
- Recharging of head office services to other OSTC regions.
- Implementing of straight through processing from expenses systems, via the accounting system, to the bank.
- Assisting in preparation and upload of group revenue journals and in revenue analysis
- Dealing with audit queries.
- Covering for accounts payable as required.
a highly organised, action-focused and self-driven person, able to work against tight deadlines with outstanding prioritisation skills. The right candidate will be a problem solver with an appetite for improving processes and advance Excel working knowledge.Experience
- Working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Part qualified accountant.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential as parts of the job will require working with large amounts of data.
- Part qualification in CIMA or ACCA would be an advantage.
- Strong numerical expertise.
- Effective, versatile, and action-focused with a "can do" attitude.
- Thrives on delivery and drives towards results and project completion.
- Flexible and willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company.
- Autonomous in approach, not requiring much guidance.
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Works effectively across teams and actively encourages inclusivity and all types of diversity.
Additional InformationWe Are Offering
- Entrepreneurial culture and a truly international environment
- To work in a business with a clear growth plan.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
- A clear personal progression and development plan.
- Company bonus.
Full timeTake the opportunity - We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.Please attach your CV in English.Terms And Conditions
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.
OSTC is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organisation. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.